"No matter how terrified you may be, own your fear and take that leap anyway because whether you land on your feet or on your butt, the journey is well worth it."
-- Laurie Laliberte
"If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough."
-- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
-- Anais Nin

Sunday, September 23, 2012

You Made It...Are You Selling It?

Every so often, I'll see a comment on one of my patterns, either free or for sale, thanking me for allowing/encouraging the sale of finished objects made from them. Truth is that I love when you all tell me you're selling your finished objects on Etsy or at craft fairs. I simply don't have the time these days to make finished objects for my shop. And I miss doing craft fairs. So I live vicariously through those of you who do have the time. Or make the time.

Therefore, I'd like to offer you some free promotional space. I want to set up a page here on the blog where I can link your blogs or your Etsy shops. Leave a comment below with your link. Tell me what you sell* and where. I'll add your link and a short description to the page. It's really that simple. I can add a picture as well, but choose wisely. It will be a small one, and only one. (The photo of the Oval Tiny Bubbles Scrubby above is a good size reference.) Please email your pics to me at biggirljewelry[at]yahoo[dot]com along with your link and other information (so I get them correctly matched).

*Please make sure your link is to an item made from my designs, not someone else's.

Now get to work! Um, I mean, Happy Crocheting!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO relieved I found you again! I lost track of your blog when you moved addresses and I was super duper bummed to think you had left with all of your lovely patterns! HUGE weight off my shoulders. And you are way generous for promoting etsy people, by the way. I am so smitten with your patterns I might take you up on the offer! Alrighty, I think I'll go calm down now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Robin!

      I'm glad to see you found your way back. I'm not so sure I fully thought through the name change, but a quick web search and I'm still here, right? I try to remember to tag all my posts with the old name just so I still show up in searches, but that doesn't always work.

      Anyhow, I'm still here, still plugging away, still working 26 hours into each day when I can. ;o)

      Thanks for reading, and yes, please do send me some info and a pic so I can give you some free advertising love.

      Delete