"No matter how terrified you may be, own your fear and take that leap anyway because whether you land on your feet or on your butt, the journey is well worth it."
-- Laurie Laliberte
"If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough."
-- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
-- Anais Nin

Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello, My Name is Laurie and I'm a Ravelry Stalker

Yes, I admit it, I've been stalking all of you on Ravelry for months now. I'm not sure if everyone's aware of the "User Activity" tab/feature. I check it every day. Basically I can find out whenever anybody adds one of my patterns to their favorites or queue. But, more important, it lets me know when someone who has made one of my projects uploads a photo of her (or his) finished object. THIS is the reason many of my customers and followers receive requests from me to use their posted photos. I thank you all so much for posting your pictures and for granting your permission for me to repost them here.

That said, take a look at the latest group of beautiful items from a terrific group of ladies.

Happy Crocheting!

pellia on Ravelry
Big Girl Scrubby

Endora88 on Ravelry
Big Girl Towel in Lily Sugar 'n Cream sage green


kyngbld on Ravelry
Big Girl Towel in Pisgah Peaches n Cream

MaiahMae (Jessica) on Ravelry
Big Girl Towel in Lily Sugar 'n Cream hot green and yellow
plus a modification of the pattern to make a matching dishcloth

senafp (Senaf) on Ravelry
Big Girl Towel in 4 ply cotton

senafp (Senaf) on Ravelry
used the field pattern from the Big Girl Towel to make dishcloths
in Lion Brand cotton

stacylovesyarn (Stacy) on Ravelry
Chubby Nubby Scrubby in various cotton scraps

stacylovesyarn (Stacy) on Ravelry
Chubby Nubby Scrubby in Lily Sugar 'n Cream American stirpes

stacylovesyarn (Stacy) on Ravelry
Chubby Nubby Scrubby in Lily Sugar 'n Cream green

Suzypoozie on Ravelry
Astro Hat in Lonesome Stone Alpaca worsted black gold
modeled by her DH

themegababe (Megan) on Ravelry
Astro Hat
modeled by her DH

themegababe (Megan) on Ravelry
Bread Basket Scrubby in Lily Sugar 'n Cream chrysanthemum

2 comments:

  1. oh no! you just told me about a feature I did not know of before! Here goes my life! haha jk! And thanks for including me in the roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I check it every morning so I can keep in touch with what's going on. The user activity feature also tells me when a pattern has been favorited or queued by a Ravelry user. I love Ravelry and can't say enough good things about the site. It does help that they're based here in MA; we love all our home teams!

    ReplyDelete